I coach single women on their unique talents so they can attract a great guy.
I help women who have been single over a year create a path to a new relationship.
I could be a the right coach if you:
- are fed up of reading different books, watching various videos, trying lots of things – and nothing working,
- have a willingness to challenge yourself, play with ideas, and grapple with concepts
- notice the negativity that’s written about men, and you want a different way of looking at the whole area.
I might not be a fit if you:
- spend time with your friends being negative about how men are, and how they should be, retelling dating disasters,
- live in hope, and expect your relationship life to change without committing to taking serious action,
- approach life without integrity – your words don’t match your actions. You’re someone who chooses to live your life this way.
I don’t have packages – my coaching is completely tailor-made around you. I offer a free two-hour coaching experience to give you a direct experience of working with me. This is the best way to find out if there’s a great fit for us to coach together – complete the form below to set up a time with me.
I know there is a lot of material about the area of relationships, and it can be overwhelming when looking for support. To help, complete this survey for you to see if I’m the right coach for you.
My approach is based on these three ideas:
- I look from what makes you unique – your talents. As a certified Gallup Strengths Coach I use the CliftonStrengths assessment to identify your areas of brilliance. It’s my job to have you understand your talents, appreciate them, and leave you using them to feel great about yourself.
- I focus on the reasons behind motivations, thoughts or feelings. I do not believe in working on tactics and strategies of what to text, when to call, or conversation scripts. This is deeper work that requires self-awareness. This can be challenging.
- I coach people who are committed to being in a relationship. On the one hand this is a long-term project. On the other hand, miracles happen – but I suggest that we need to make the space for them to occur. Without a commitment, there is a little point using my material.
Whilst this is in the area of relationships – you will find it useful across your life.
There are also five criteria that show if I would be a really good fit to work with you.
1. Integrity – your words match your actions. It could be that you’re up to big things in your career. At the same time, you know you won’t always keep your word – but maybe you’re the kind of person that clears it up.
2. Contribution – your life isn’t just about you. There’s more than just the things you want. Perhaps you give time, help out your family, or you’ve created a proposal that made a difference to your workplace.
3. Challenge – you want to move forward. You’re up for creating more. Perhaps you’ve run a marathon, climbed a mountain, or overcome a specific challenge. However it looks, you push and question.
4. Action – you know that success is dependent on taking effective action. Maybe you’ve run a business, raised money for a charity, or been promoted at work recently.
5. Humanity – you’re willing to embrace the whole experience – the good, the bad, and the ugly. It might be that you’re the kind of person who prefers the whole truth rather than sugar-coating.
Set up a free two-hour coaching experience using the form below. I will reply within two days.